Homeowner Insurance

Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. Click to learn more.

Auto Insurance

The insurance protection you need when you're on the move.

Farm Insurance

Farms require special insurance, whether it's a hobby farm or a full time job. Simmons Insurance can help you get the coverage you need.

familie mit haus

Homeowner Insurance Basics

  • The structure of your home

  •  Replacement costs

  •  Personal possessions (up to a set limit)

  • Living expenses in case of a disaster

  • Liability

 Some things aren't covered but can be added:

  •  Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)

  •  Flood policies

  •  Umbrella policies (additional liability)

Auto, Motorcycle, and RV Insurance

  • Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.

  • Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.

  • ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.

  • Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.

  • RV and Mobile Home Insurance – insurance for your home-on-the-road.

  • Boat and Watercraft Insurance – insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.

car insurance

Farm Insurance

  • Farm insurance can combine the coverage you need for your residence with your barn buildings into one policy.
  • Policies also cover farm equipment, livestock, crops, and more. We'll take the time to find out exactly what you need.

Contact us...

Call or email today to get a quote for your insurance needs.

Email debbie@simmonsinsurance.biz.

Call Vinton at 540-343-1796 or Moneta at 540-297-2886,